Dec 16, 2011

Cake Batter Pudding Cookies

Okay.

If there is one thing I love- it is eating cookie dough & cake batter. Unhealthy? Yes. Do I care? No.

When I found this recipe on Pinterest, I almost peed myself with excitement.

A cookie that is CALLED "Cake Batter Pudding Cookies."

I had to try it out. Gabe & Evelyn helped, of course.



What you need:

1 1/2 sticks of butter (that's 3/4 cup)
3/4 cup of brown sugar
1/4 cup of sugar
1 package (3.4oz) of instant vanilla pudding mix
3/4 yellow cake mix
2 eggs
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 teaspoon of baking soda
2 1/4 cups of flour
1/2 teaspoon of salt
SPRINKLES!

What you do:

Preheat oven to 350 F.

In a small bowl, stir together flour, salt & baking soda.

In a large bowl, cream butter & sugar together.

Add in pudding package & cake mix. Beat until well blended.

Add in eggs & vanilla. Beat until smooth.

Add flour mixture gradually until batter is mixed well.

Mix in your sprinkles. Use whatever kind(s) you want & however many you want!

Bake for 10-12 minutes.

** As I have mentioned before, my oven seems to run on the hot side- but I only needed to bake these for 7 or 8 minutes at 325 degrees! Any longer & the bottoms burned! **

& In case you wondering, they really do taste just like funfetti cake batter! ENJOY!

Credit is owed to the Chef In Training blog for the original recipe. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment